- We tasted Red, Green and Yellow apples.
Ask your child, which one did you like best?
- We learned about the parts of the apple.
( New vocabulary: core, stem, seeds, skin)
- We ripped paper ( fine motor skill) to glue on the apples and sorted the colours.
- We read the books about apples, farms, and seeds.
- We helped put apples in the crockpot to cook Applesauce. We added cinnamon and it tasted yummy!
- We played “Apple picking” with small baskets and laminated apple prints. We counted how many apples in each basket.
- We dipped apples in paint to make our own craft!
- We sorted apples by colour and then made an apple colour pattern!